The 2400 Watt Yamaha EF2400iSHC weighs 75 pounds and has a dual-handle design, making it easily portable. With an aluminum die-cast frame, it features Smart Throttle which allows greater fuel efficiency and noise reduction. It will run up to 8.6 hours at ¼ rated load on a tank of gas. With features such as Pulse Width Modulation, at-a-glance fuel gauge, and an Oil Watch Warning System, the EF2400iSHC is a great choice for a medium-sized portable inverter!
- Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the EPA.
- High Current output – Increased motor starting capability and improved air conditioner starting. This High Current model starts most high efficiency 13,500 BTU ACs in temperatures up to 110° F.
- Pulse Width Modulation – Provides power that is as clean, or cleaner than commercial power.
- Smart Throttle feature – Adjusts the engine speed to precisely match the load.
- Oil Watch Warning system – Prevents engine damage caused by low oil, avoiding costly repairs.
- OHV engine – Improved efficiency, increased reliability, quieter operation.
- Compact and lightweight – Easy portability.
- Versatile power in the silent, 2000-watt class – Runs most 13,500 BTU RV ACs, microwave/conv. ovens & hair blow dryers.
- Engine speed at full load (2400 watts) is only 3400 RPM – Quiet operation.
- Cast iron cylinder liner – Provides long engine life and consistent performance during continuous use.
- Removable back access panel – Easy servicing.
- Fuel gauge – See fuel level at-a-glance.
- Aluminum die cast frame – Strong yet lightweight.
- Gasoline petcock lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage – Prevents stale gas problems.
- 12 volt DC cable is included as standard equipment – Charge RV, ATV, motorcycle, marine, and automotive batteries.
- 50 state legal – Meets emission regulations, including CARB.
Mfg 3 Year Warranty – Covers entire generator for defects in parts & workmanship.