Upgraded, Power-Packed, Quiet and Lightweight
The Yamaha 2000 Watt EF2000iSv2 incorporates a completely new controller with advanced programming, allowing it the ability to power a much wider range of applications. It weighs just 44.1 pounds, making it easily portable. Among the quietest portable generators in its class, the EF2000iSv2 features Smart Throttle technology which allows greater fuel efficiency and noise reduction.
- Fuel Gauge – Allows quick fuel level inspection without turning off the unit and removing the fuel cap.
- Electrical Overload Breaker – Prevents generator damage, in case of overload.
- Oil Watch Warning System – Prevents engine damage caused by low oil, avoiding costly repairs.
- TwinTech™ – Hook up two EF2000iSv2 generators for up to 30 amps of maximum power.
- Powerful, portable and retro-modern – and delivers maximum output with minimum effort.
- So quiet that you can have a conversation near one and may not realize it is running.
- Extremely compact (2.2 cu.ft.) which makes it easy to store and transport.
- Automatically adjusts engine speed to match load. Will run up to 10.5 hours at ¼ load on a tank of gas.
- Supplies clean, high quality power.
- Features Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) so voltage stability is within ± 1%
- Its pure sine wave is as clean as or cleaner than public utilities power.
- Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the EPA.
- Type: Inverter
- Maximum AC Output: 2000 watts
- Rated AC Output: 1600 watts
- Rated / Maximum AC Current: 13.3 / 16.7 amps @ 120V
- Engine: OHV, air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke
- Displacement: 79cc
- L x W x H: 19.3 x 11.0 x 17.9 in
- DC Output: 8 amps @ 12V
- Dry Weight: 44.1 lb
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.1 gallons
- Continuous Operation at 1/4 Rated Load: 10.5 hrs
- Noise Level (1/4 Load – Rated Load): 51.5 – 61 dBA
- Warranty: 3 Years Limited Warranty