WindTamer BarBque Cover
Control the weather in your campground kitchen & reduce fuel cost. Use your camp stove in rain, wind and cold. Make use of Dutch ovens in fire restricted zones. Lodge grills and small BBQs can be used in rain and windy conditions.
Whether you use a Camp Chef camp stove oven, Coleman Stove ove
- Keeps utensils and towels at the ready
- Folds up flat to 4″x 32″x 18″ inside carry case
- Sets up in less than 2 minutes
- Wind passes over the flames and away from pots and pans
- Keeps prepared meals hot
- Cooks faster and conserves fuel
- Warming shelf suspends from the frame and holds three 10 inch dishes to keep your food warm
- Accommodates camp stoves and Lodge grills up to 30″ wide
- Nomex shell is vented for air flow
- Camping Foodies can bake bread, make fresh pizza, or roast whole birds
- Use your Dutch ovens in fire restricted areas
- Machine washable
Whether you use a Camp Chef camp stove oven or generic camp stove a windscreen or weather guard improves the efficiency of your stove or Dutch Oven cover. Tailgating stoves, propane stoves or any camp stove gives reliable performance in very windy condition, rain and snow, Guide series camp stoves, Gladiator camp stoves, Camp ovens, propane camp ovens and stoves, outdoor cookers become reliable appliances in any weather. Mountain series stoves, camping grills, propane camping smoker, outdoor cooking, camp stove baking and roasting work better with WindTamer Weather Guard Camp Stove Companion.