Keep your valuables dry and fresh wherever you go!
Designed to absorb moisture from small enclosed areas (up to 333 cub. ft.). Helps protect valuables from mold, mildew and moisture rot. 100% renewable. Needs no power to operate – no batteries or power cord. Fits in a closet or any other small enclosed space. Indicator window with “moisture meter crystals” that change from orange (when dry) to green (when wet) to indicate when the unit needs to be “renewed”. “Renewed” by simply removing the unit from where it is absorbing moisture and plugging it into a power outlet. Absorbs approximately 4 to 6 ounces of moisture in 3 to 8 weeks, depending on humidity levels. Absorbing silica gel beads are odorless, non-toxic and completely safe, and with no risk of messy spills.
Suggested Uses: Closets and small rooms, Wardrobes and dressers, Safes and filing cabinets, Computers and electronics, RVs and boats, Firearms lockers.
6.25″ x 1.25″ x 4.75″