The Tornado has constructed a light yet tough aluminum frame that isolates chain forces from trail inputs. The suspension doesn’t bob when you stomp on the pedals, yet becomes extremely plush the moment your wheels start smacking roots and rocks. The entry-level is actually anything but “entry.” It’s equipped with the alloy suspension front fork and air rear shock, and a Shimano drivetrain.
- Motor: Rear Hub 48V 750W
- Battery: 48V 12AH
- Derailleur: 7 speed Shimano
- Display: Ecotric Smart LCD With USB Port
- Weight Capacity: 265lbs
- Sensor: Speed Sensor
- Front Brake: Hydraulic Disc 160mm Rotor
- Recommended Rider: 5’3″ – 6’3″
- Brake System: Left Brake for Rear/Right Brake for Front
- Functions: Throttle with Pedal Assist
- Central Place: Suspension Comfort
- Tires: 26″ x 2.35″ Tires
- Fenders: Optional
- Frame: Aluminum Alloy
- Weight with Battery: 62lbs
- Charging Time: 6-8 Hours
- Rear Brake: Hydraulic Disc 160mm Rotor
- Battery Life: 400-600 Cycles
Shipment is not available to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
There are no reviews yet.