- Atwood Water Heaters feature foam insulated aluminum tanks to prevent heat loss.
- Fast recovery LP/Electric Water Heaters produce up to 13.5 gallons of hot water per hour at 70% efficiency for gas models using temperature raising 60F to 160F. 8800 BTU. USA.
- Pilot Ignition has economical time-tested performance. The pilot is manually lit when the destination is reached and hot water is available in less than 30 minutes.
- Serviceable – 95% of all serviceable components are accessible through the exterior door. This reduces service time and virtually eliminates the need for service personnel to enter your coach.
- Multiple protection features – Problems are prevented with the high temperature limit switch, thermostat, and pressure and temperature relief valve. An externally sealed combustion chamber keeps the outside of the unit clean.
- Matching access doors – Atwood access doors are painted with tough, durable paint in a variety of popular colors which ensures a clean and attractive exterior.
- Mounting options – All 6 and 10 gallon models can be mounted flush into the RV sidewall for an integrated, attractive appearance.
- Aluminum clad tank – Less weight and the cladding eliminates the need for an anode rod.
12 1/2″ H x 16″ W x 16 7/8″ D